There are currently no opportunities available.
Please note that our volunteer roster is currently full. Please check back again in late Summer 2013, when we will schedule our next orientation session. We are happy to continue to accept applications during this time.
Share your unique set of skills and gain valuable experience at one of Canada’s leading contemporary art galleries. Volunteers perform a variety of roles including greeting and interacting with patrons, ensuring the security of works in the gallery, photographing lectures, assisting with event set-up, and other activities.
A volunteer at The Power Plant is:
• reliable and professional
• a team player
• enthusiastic for contemporary art
• committed for a minimum of six months
• meet new people
• develop new skills
• reimbursements for TTC transportation costs
• complimentary tickets to selected events
• free Power Plant merchandise and catalogues
• complimentary Power Plant membership after 15 shifts
How to volunteer
Send your application form
and résumé to email@example.com